martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

QUOTES

tras años de estar juntando frases
las tengo las que consegui las demas
fueron am no copiadas?
mucha weba
enjoy this is english

i try to fuck the pain away, it does't work

an epiphany alone can't always cure drug addiction

your hearth is an idiot!

i still think we are destined for each other... you idiot

always remember: too much ego will kill your talent

sometimes you just need to put the past away and move on with your life

Her lips say no, but her hormones say 'Oh my God, yes, more.

Because, in HouseLand, and the rest of the universe by the way, when a question presents itself, it calls for an answer.

"We're all pathetic. It's what makes everything interesting."

"Successes only last until someone screws them up. Failures are forever."

"Hi. It's like hello only shorter."

"You're my only friend. And I hate you."

Started thinking about what you said; about me obsessing; started obsessing about obsessing.

"Try not to be a jerk. I'm trying. I'm just failing."

If you believe in God, pray that this works. Also you might want to ask him why he

"Coping skill number one: total avoidance."

"Cause I was born with a heart three sizes too small."

"People don't get what they deserve. They just get what they get, and there's nothing any of us can do about it."

"He's irrational. So are most people. Unfortunately, doesn't make them sane."

"Who said the world was supposed to work?"

"I assumed you were lying; because it would be idiotic to tell me the truth."

I can't convince her my entire personality's changed in a weekend.
It would be like expecting you to not sacrifice yourself in a stupid and self-destructive way."

"The irrational part of my brain thinks like the rational part of yours."

Right, I'm being cynical. People can care because they care

See, the problem with speculation is you make a speck out of you and some guy named lation."

I need a script for sleeping pills. Neighbor's dog has been keeping me awake, and is strangely invulnerable to poison."

"I value your opinion. I value rejecting your opinion."

"Use the other bathroom; it's in the kitchen, looks like a sink."

The fact that you can't speak English is not an excuse for you not being humiliated by what I'm about to say."

"I'm ignoring you to make a point; there is a difference."

"Well played. Religion just killed another person."

"Your mouth says no but your pathetic attempt at deflection has guilt written all over it."

"Disappointment is anger for wimps."

"What's a conscience?"

"They don't because their lives are irrelevantly and annoyingly complicated."

"Isn't it annoying when everybody in the room knows something you don't?"

We've moved on to a new phase. I tell Cuddy I've always been interested in her, she leaves the room."

"I don't think there's anything I can screw up that we haven't already screwed up."

A hypocrite is one who prays Only when he feels pain It's time to open your eyes So open your eyes...

- and then you try to live the day, I don't know how, but I know what to say. don't have the answer and nobody will. you go screaming on without a word
being sad is a fulltime work and now the day has come to an end and then you start to cry again

Good News for People Who Love Bad News

i could be your best friend or your worst enemy

i'm not sayin, i'm just sayin

Blessed are the forgetful: for they get the better even of their blunders.

There are no facts, only interpretations.

I still live, I still think: I still have to live, for I still have to think.

I love those who do not know how to live for today.

Sometimes I don't listen when people are talking to me. My brain just kind of shuts off.

"I sit there and I stop what I'm doing and I'll laugh and everyone's like 'what?' and I'm like 'Oh nothing, I'm just thinking bout my life right now."

I’m down to earth. I’m, like normal. I think a lot of it even when my planet expoded

"I can be very shy but when I'm around people I know I can be extremely loud."

"Be yourself and fuck what anyone else thinks."

Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life."

Memories are what warm you up from the inside. But they're also what tear you apart

If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.

It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story

Nobody likes being alone that much. I don't go out of my way to make friends, that's all. It just leads to disappointment.

episodic coma

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario